Saturday, March 19, 2011

First Day of the Goat

Its fitting that the day I finally took the time to create my first blog I happen to be spending the weekend in Frisco, CO with friends and my dog Piper, getting ready to take some fresh turns at Vail, watching the "third" round of the NCAA basketball tournament, and planning an upcoming April vacation to eastern Europe. There have been a few drastic changes in my life over the past three years that have led me to where I am right now. In a nutshell, I appreciate life more than I ever have. My goal for this blog is to highlight the things that make life great and hopefully encourage/help others to slow down a little and enjoy the moment. Life's too short to not enjoy it as much as possible.

For Day #1 of Getting Rid of the Goat I'll keep it simple - Inspired by the drive over Vail pass and getting out to the Back Bowls: Sunshine. Find something to do outside today and take just a second to appreciate the sun hitting your skin. It feels good to forget about the Goat for a second, doesn't it?


2 comments:

  1. We all have plenty of "goats," and this is a great reminder about gaining perspective and simplifying your life. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to read more about the goats.

    ReplyDelete